Senior Graphic Designer
This highly successful Leeds agency is looking for a Senior Designer to work on a wide range of advertising campaigns in press, broadcast and online for a client base which includes national public private and third sector organisations. We need someone very experienced in a busy agency background, proficient in all Adobe software, with a brilliant track record in creativity, a strong typographical background able to produce fast accurate design and artwork even when under pressure.
The successful applicant will have these skills:
- Adobe InDesign CC (or 5 upwards)
- Adobe Illustrator CC (or 5 upwards)
- Adobe Photoshop CC (or 5 upwards)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Muse (web design software) - an advantage
- Ability to artwork as well as design
- Ability to prepare artwork for print and artwork for media
- Ability to produce basic animated GIFs online
- Ability to follow strict digita Iserver filing systems and the organisational skills to do so
- Ability to multitask between in-depth creative work and qucik turnover artwork jobs
- Familiarity with iMacs and other Apple systems
- Fun persona to get along with a superb inhouse team, external suppliers and brilliant clients
Search marketing opportunity
We're looking for an additional member for our expanding digital marketing team. Ideally from an agency background you'll have a good track record in search marketing able to make an instant difference to the natural search charactistics of a wide number of client websites. You'll be able to work fast and accurately on your own initiative with the minimum of supervision yet contribute to team efforts and client meetings. You'll join a dynamic young team handling SEO PPC and social media for a wide range of national blue chip clients.
To be successful, you'll need to tick these boxes
- Onsite optimisation including improving Meta data, titles and site content
- Identify and implement opportunities for technical improvement and return
- Optimising landing pages for target keyword lists
- Writing engaging and effective on and off site content
- Improving current inbound links and acquiring new high authority links
- Ability to compile reports for clients
- Keyword research and identification of new ad groups
- Categorisation and grouping of keywords to enable effective account changes
- Optimisation at a keyword level and implementation of bid strategy
- Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages
- Compile reports for clients on CPC, CPO and ROI
Social Media Experience
- Providing creative input for all social media campaigns and pitches to clients
- Developing social media strategies
- Improving clients' presence and achieveing campaign objectives across all social media platforms
- Creating tactical short and long term digital content plans
- Working with clients to advance rankings, search performance and recommend improvements
- Maintaining a ciommercial awareness and keeping up to date with latest trends
- Compiling reports for clients on engagement and presence
Designers, art workers, web designers and web builders
We're always on the look-out for talented creative people. At the moment we have no specific vacancies but when these do occur we inevitably recruit from people who have impressed us in the previous few months. So if you have talent and you're interested in joining one of the longest established, best respected agencies which continues to grow year on year then get in touch today.
Here's how to impress us. We're always interested in graphic designers, especially those with advertising experience conversant with Indesign and all popular Mac based software. We're always interested in web designers, especially those who can build websites using Muse, Joomla and similar software.
We're looking for people with strong creative skills, a meticulous attention to detail, a thorough grounding in typography and who take a pride in the accuracy of their work.
Our creative team is based at our Leeds head office, close to junction 46 of the M1 where we offer excellent working conditions and a wide range of national clients.