Search marketing opportunity
We’re looking to recruit an additional member of staff for our expanding digital marketing team at our Leeds agency. The person we seek will have a good track record in search marketing, ideally from an agency background. We’re looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and as part of a dynamic young team handling SEO PPC and social media for a range of national clients.
To be successful, you’ll need to tick the following boxes
- On site optimisation including improving Meta data, titles and site content.
- Identify and implement opportunities for technical improvement and return.
- Optimising landing pages for target keyword lists.
- Writing engaging and effective on and off site content.
- Improving current inbound links and acquiring new high authority links.
- Compile reports for clients.
- Keyword research and identification of new ad groups.
- Categorisation and grouping of keywords to enable effective account changes.
- Optimisation at a keyword level and implementation of bid strategy.
- Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages.
- Compile reports for clients on CPC, CPO and ROI.
Social Media Experience
· Providing creative input for all social media campaigns and pitches for clients.
· Developing social media strategies.
· Improving clients’ presence and achieving campaign objectives across all social media platforms.
· Creating tactical short and long term digital content plans.
· Working with clients to advance rankings, search performance and recommend improvements.
· Maintaining a commercial awareness and keeping up to date with latest trends.
· Compile reports for clients on engagement and presence.
Designers, art workers, web designers and web builders
We're always on the look-out for talented creative people. At the moment we have no specific vacancies but when these do occur we inevitably recruit from people who have impressed us in the previous few months. So if you have talent and you're interested in joining one of the longest established, best respected agencies which continues to grow year on year then get in touch today.
Here's how to impress us. We're always interested in graphic designers, especially those with advertising experience conversant with Indesign and all popular Mac based software. We're always interested in web designers, especially those who can build websites using Muse, Joomla and similar software.
We're looking for people with strong creative skills, a meticulous attention to detail, a thorough grounding in typography and who take a pride in the accuracy of their work.
Our creative team is based at our Leeds head office, close to junction 46 of the M1 where we offer excellent working conditions and a wide range of national clients.